Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My phone conversation with Shigure:

Shigure - Hello?
Akito - Who do you think it is, Moron?
Shigure - *gasp* Akito, I'm so glad you called! I was just thinking about you.
Akito - Stop talking. Hang up the phone. And get over here so I can ravish you.
Shigure - Sorry, No can do. I have a guest.
Akito - Fuck your guest!
Shigure - I just might do that.
Akito - What?! Who's there?
Shigure - Aaya.
Akito - ...Oh.
Shigure - I'll tell him you called.
Akito - Don't do that.
Shigure - Oh?
Akito - Just send Yuki over instead. I'd rather ravish him, anyway.
Shigure - You're bruising my ego.
Akito - And mine is completely unaffected. You just told me you'd rather visit with that bitch then with me!
Shigure - I was just kidding. I'll be right over.
Akito - Don't bother.
Shigure - It's no bother. I'll make up something, he'll fall for it, I'll show up and ravish you, we'll be done in five minutes.
Akito - Now you're just insulting me.
Shigure - Did I say five minutes? I meant to say five hours.
Akito - I don't care what you meant. I'm serious. Don't bother. I shouldn't have called you.
Shigure - Now don't be that way.
Akito - I'll be whatever way I want.
Shigure - Akiiitohh--
Akito - Don't talk to me, you sorry sack of shit. There's a gorgeous, concerned, undersexed doctor in the next room and I am getting out of bed now--
Shigure - Undersexed? Ooh, shame on you, Akito. You've been neglecting poor Hatori.
Akito - He deserves it. He's withholding morphine.
Shigure - ...*heh* Since you need so much more of that...
Akito - I do, actually.
Shigure - ...
Akito - I'm hanging up on you now.
Shigure - To show Hatori some mercy, I hope?
Akito - No. To tease him some more.
Shigure - You are positively evil.
Akito - Thank you. Not that it will get you anything.
Shigure - I'm serious. Once a man fucks you, he can't go without it for long. You shouldn't do that to the man who regulates your medication.
Akito - That doesn't really matter, seeing as he's never fucked me.
Shigure - ...You're kidding.
Akito - What is that supposed to mean?!
Shigure - Um...
Akito - You're calling me a slut!
Shigure - No...
Akito - You are.
Shigure - Well. Maybe a little bit.
Akito - ha ha. Thank you, I was afraid you weren't going to give me credit.
Shigure - But what do you mean, he's never fucked you?! He's been your doctor for all of...what...five years, now? And he's never...
Akito - Even laid a hand on me, besides when it was medically necessary. Amazing, right?
Shigure - Why haven't you told me this before?
Akito - It was more amusing to string you along, making you insanely jealous and insecure.
Shigure - That was why you would never answer my questions.
Akito - Because I didn't know.
Shigure - How do you live with yourself?
Akito - Very carefully.
Shigure - So you were kidding about going to ravish him.
Akito - No. I was serious.
Shigure - But...
Akito - I figure his time of ravishing is long overdue.
Shigure - ...Not that much. Really...
Akito - No. It is. I'll talk to you later, then?
Shigure - Here. Um...You sit tight and I'll be right over.
Akito - No. You'll stay there and give Ayame my regards. Tell him Thank You for me. I might not have come to my senses today if you hadn't so blatently rejected me on his behalf.
Shigure - He was just leaving...Really, he was just--
Akito - Goodbye, Shigure.
Shigure - Akito! Wait! Akito--
*CLICK*


There. My phone conversation with Shigure as of three days ago, recorded and now posted for your viewing pleasure.
And since you're dying to know (you and Shigure), the details on what happened with Hatori:

Nothing.

Well. I made it to his office. Almost. I stood outside his closed door and listened to the scratching of his pen. And then I felt sick. So I went and laid back down.

Vaguely, I wonder... why I feel so conflicted every time I think of that man touching me.

Perhaps it is because I've seen what happened to Shigure. He was right--once a man fucks me, he can't go for long without it. And it's not because it feels so good. It's because it hurts them.

And all men are masochists.

And I am poison.

And Hatori's hands tremble when he touches me.

I'm trying to save him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home