Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Something has been called to my attention recently--in the rudest possible way.
My pet writer came over last night; I'd hardly said "Hello," before he was out of his robes and pounding me into the floor. Normally, I'd enjoy this rough sort of treatment. Sadly, as I was nearing the height of my passion, he chose that moment to tell me, "Akito. You know what your problem is? You have no sense of humor."
I was so shocked I actually let him finish.
After he left, I went outside into the cold, damp night and stared up at a starless sky and screamed, "Why?!"
Why would anyone say that to me? I do have a sense of humor. I do.
I laugh when people cry. I think it's hilarious. All you have to do to make me smile is squeeze out a few tears and really, I'm rolling on the floor with laughter--or at least, sneering. Once, I broke my cousin's arm and he howled for hours; I found that so funny that my ribs were hurting for days from laughing so hard.
I make nasty phone calls daily, letting people know what they've done to ruin the world they live in. And then I laugh when they have nervous breakdowns. It's a hobby. I like to laugh; I like to hurt people who've pissed me off. The two go hand in hand. How anyone can accuse me of not having a sense of humor is beyond me, and quite frankly, it's hurtful.
I won't stand for it! Damn, I'm getting mad...
I think I'd better take some morphine now. The pain is getting intense.
All you people out there who think that I don't laugh...
You're wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home