Friday, March 16, 2007

Girls are gross.
I don't like their boobs, or their lack of a penis. That is just freakish to me. Why would you want to have sex with someone who doesn't have a penis? Furthermore, why would you want to live if you didn't have a penis?
For some reason, most men seem to enjoy having sex with, and fantasizing about having sex with, women. Hatori wanted to marry that bitch...what's her name? Just kidding. As if I could forget--I know everything about everybody in my family. Just like I know that Kana has been fucking her husband twice a week although he'd like it more, does not plan on having children any time soon, still dreams about my Hatori although she can't figure out why, still wears her hair like a fucking schoolgirl, wears innocent white underpants although she's a damn slut, wears a size 8 in Women's shoes, writes about her feelings in her pink little diary, is still going to Medical School with no end in sight, eats mocha chip ice cream at midnight when she's depressed, and has been going to counseling because she bursts into tears at random moments and can't explain why.
I know everything about her. I know everything about everyone.
If only I could manage to forget everything I know about that sad little flower I'm unfortunate enough to be related to, I would be much happier.

ha ha. Probably not.

The point being, thoughts like "Would Hatori like me better if I had tits?" and "Would Shigure call me as often if he wasn't a pedophile?" keep on troubling me and I can't sleep although I've got a raging headache.

I wonder why everyone wants to fuck me.

I wonder why Yuki is the one exception to this rule, and why he's the only person I can't bear the thought of living without.

I wonder why he likes that cunt, Tohru Honda, better than he likes me.

I wonder why dying suddenly doesn't seem so terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home